3. Norwegian Escape
After 17 cruises, this was our first time with Norwegian and all indications are that we will be back. The ship (Escape) was awesome with an incredible number of venues and restaurants. So many restaurants in fact that we never used the dining room once (except for breakfast) and we still did not have a chance to sample all of the restaurants. We had a mini-suite and I have to admit that this was one of the most comfortable accomodations of any cruise that I have been on. The bathroom is so spacious that you would think that you are at home. Small balcony but who cares. The entertainment was very good and we enjoyed all of the shows on board. The supper club was our favorite venue. Disembarkation was a breeze. My only negatives would be the size of the pool which was quite small. All in all and based on this one cruise, I highly recommend the ship and Norwegian.

Pleasantly surprised with Norwegian

Lobudugas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 13230
Cabin was standard size but they sacrafice some of the space for an extra big bathroom which really made a difference.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins