Pacific Aria Cruise Review

The new p&o

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by pat1958

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

Having cruised on P&O in the past...Jewel..Dawn...Pearl.. I them went to Princess, Royal Carribean looking for a bit more wow factor... bigger fancier ships. I was intrigued with the new P&O brand, but reading all the revues of the aria I wondered if I was making a mistake. Guess what ? I loved it. I had an inside cabin which I could not fault ,the cabin crew were great. loved the lay-out of the ship ..plenty of nooks and crannies to get out of the way . the bars on the ship were great .. very intimate with plenty of live entertainment. the food on the ship was good.. did Luke Mangans, Chefs table (great) and Angelos and Dragon Lady twice each. Found Angelos and DagonLlady very good ,menus were very safe but good.. wondered why I spent money to go to Luke Mangans. The pantry I could take it or leave it.. limited choices... I still prefer buffets. Entertainment in the main theatre was good.. enjoyed the comedian .. Steady Eddie. Our ports of call were Hamilton island and Cairns (over night) with a flying visit to Willis Island. All in all a great cruise...I"ll be back!!

pat1958's Full Rating Summary

Cabin INSIDE 5120

very comfortable .... good service by cabin crew

pat1958