3. Pacific Aria
I can not fault our cruise to Cairns with family. One member of the family had a dietary request and every day her needs were looked after by wonderful staff. This made our cruise as this was our main concern. The entertainment, and other dining restaurants were all beautiful. Our cabin was clean everyday. Our 8 year old grandson enjoyed all the entertainment and pool facilities. Next time I will save for the beauty treatments at the Elemis Health and Beauty Salon. They really pamper you and take so much more time to give you a wonderful experience more so than on land. I had 4 acupuncture treatments for a sore shoulder which helped in the healing of my shoulder. One is more inclined to enjoy this pampering whilst on a vacation and relaxed. It was satisfying to have a Security person in charge of the swimming to avoid accidents. Thank you P&O for a wonderful holiday.

Good Value For Money

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by Robyn Frizzell

Thank you P&O for a wonderful holiday.
Robyn Frizzell’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get P&O Australia Pacific Aria price drops

Very clean - what can I say.