3. Costa neoClassica
After reading previous reviews I was slightly worried what to expect from this ship but I was pleasantly surprised. I went on this cruise with my partner for 6 nights to Greece and Italy. We got on the ship at Bari. Embarkation went very smoothly and quick. The ship itself was smaller to what I have previously been on but still a good size. It was clean all over and comfortable. There was a range of activities everyday such as quizzes, dancing and games. The service was amazing all the staff were friendly, polite and very hardworking I couldn't fault it. The cabin was very spacious and we were upgraded to an outside cabin. We had the early dining time of 7.30pm which suited us well. The food was really good and the service was amazing. The show in the evening was good. As the ship is Italian it was the first language and very italian centered and mainly italians on board. The ports we visited were all beautiful places but some were very busy due to several cruise ships in port on the same day. Disembarkation was easy and straightforward. I do prefer English speaking cruises but still enjoyed it. Overall we had a lovely time and it was excellent value for money.

Wonderful holiday

rmbx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Classica price drops

Outside Premium
Cabin EP 7141
We were upgraded to an outside cabin and it was very spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of storage space.
Genova Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins