3. RV Kalaw Pandaw
I am a repeat Pandaw customer and was expecting high quality but this 7 night cruise on the Irrawaddy exceeded my expectations. Food, tours, guide, staff friendliness and kindness- all were just amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and the sight seeing was just fantastic. We saw villages and temples and markets and schools and and and .... we embarked in Bagan and spent 7 nights on the river, disembarking in Mandalay. To a woman and man (there were just 17 of us, with 21 staff!!) we were sad to leave the ship - we had all enjoyed ourselves so very much. Special mention of the ship's purser, who made sure everything ran smoothly, from beginning to end - Myo Naing - a champion !!! If you do just one Asian river cruise, make it Pandaw on the Irrawaddy. Myanmar is a beautiful country with gentle, kind and sweet people.

Fantastic River Cruise

RV Kalaw Pandaw Cruise Review by Zeddog

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Asia River
Zeddog’s Full Rating Summary
Get RV Kalaw Pandaw price drops

The only issue I had with the cabin, which was beautifully appointed, was some dripping (from time to time, not constant) from air conditioning pipes in the ceiling. Shower was a great size and lots of lovely hot water after a day of sight seeing.