• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

sunrayska
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin: Balcony

Joined the cruise at Brisbane on the 08 September 2017, the grain terminal is not the most inviting point of departure but boarding was ok. However as my wife has a disability the extra long walk to get on to the ship was problematic, I except that this was out of the control of princess cruise line. On the ship made our way to find our state room which was ready on boarding, found the room to be nice if somewhat dated ample storage but an extra small bathroom. At this time also meet out room attendant Maxi a big thumbs up to Maxi he made our stay well worth wile and a credit to Princess Cruise Line, in fact found all the staff on the golden princess to be happy and helpful again a big thumbs up well done! There are however a few negatives and I do hope that princess cruise line take them on board;

1. Food/Dinning

This was our second time cruising with princess and we were traveling with relatives that were cruising for the fist time, I had spent many months praising the standard of the food on princess compared to other cruise lines. I could not have been more wrong, I could not believed that the standard could have dropped so much, both in quality and quantity.

Balcony

Cabin BB

Cabin ok good stage, very small bathroom

Find a Golden Princess Cruise