3. Norwegian Jewel
I thought the cruise was almost perfect. Was disappointed that the Good Feet arch supports were not actually discounted $100. Checked on-line and the price was the same after the "discount". Attended 2 art auctions. Bid on an item and thought it was reserved until I paid for it. 2nd auction, I requested prices on 2 items and an appointment was made later that day and I was under the impression that the meeting was to discuss the price. 20 minutes late, I was informed that there was no longer the auction price but full. Really. I did not even get the initial item I bid on. Never been to an art auction before and these problems were unexpected. Extremely disappointed. First cruise I have ever been on that a fee is charged for the steam room. Another disappointment. Ate dinner in the buffet once and was the last time. Good variety but very bland. Room steward was great! Did truly enjoy every port!!!!!!!!!!!

Great crew with very few exceptions!!!!!!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by jbaum64

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Room steward was great!

Did truly enjoy every port!!!!!!!!!!!
jbaum64’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 9638
Mark was great! Carpet was had dried mud and the love seat was in array so put a sheet on it. Needs recovering at least. Door had an almost open crack whereby the hallway was visible so all noise came through. Think some insulating tape could be applied.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins