3. Royal Princess
This was actually two seven day B2B cruises. However the itinerary suited us perfectly. Our first time on the Royal class. Beautiful ship though I think I prefer the Diamond class - just that little bit smaller. Our cabin was ideal for us - see my comments below and we had a fantastic steward. Found the layout of the Horizon Court a bit confusing - you seemed to have to go all over the place to get everything for breakfast - maybe that's just what we eat! Fruit, omelette, toast with bacon etc add on. Main dining rooms were good - dined mostly in Concerto. Menu could do with a bit of a rejig - been very similar on our last few cruises. However food well cooked and service excellent. Had a couple of evening meals in Alfredos - great service and delicious food. We also had dinner in the Crown Grill one night - absolutely first class both food and service. On this cruise as well as our last on the Diamond in February this year, they ran out of nearly all white wines in the MDR. This was only about a third of the way into the cruise. I knew the wine was available in Crooners bar but had to be really quite insistent with my suggestion that someone should go and get it from there. Not sure why on earth they would run out of wine so early in a cruise - think the logistics may need a bit of work. The only other complaint would have is that with the piazza layout the volume of entertainers is very loud through out the whole area. We always enjoy Crooners bar but in the evening it was virtually impossible to have a conversation as the entertainer in that area was so loud. He was very good just very loud! We only booked one ships excursion and did out own thing privately for most ports. But the excursion to the winery, Oia and Thira in Santorini was very organised and suited our needs perfectly. Another great cruise with Princess - only a few months till the next one.

Mediterannean & Adriatic cruise - Great ship and wonderful itinerary

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Zannagirl

Another great cruise with Princess - only a few months till the next one.
Zannagirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Cabin E101
Was upgraded to this from a guaranteed standard obstructed balcony. Lovely cabin - obstruction is that there is metal rather than glass on bottom half of rail. Very quiet except when going in and out of port - Anchor makes an incredible racket. Didn't worry us as we were usually out on the balcony watching.
  Royal Princess Deck Plans