3. Norwegian Escape
A very good friend of my husband and I suggested NCL because of her past cruising with NCL. We had cruised with Carnival and Royal but never NCL. It was amazing overall! It was also our first time cruising for a whole week. We loved the shows, the venues, the restaurants, the customer service. Everything from the check in process to the disembarkation, we were very pleased. The only bad thing I can say and we think it needs to be addressed is one of our excursions, they told us where to stand in line but with no sign and when they told us to walk towards the bus, it had left us behind. We did get a refund for our excursion but it was very inconvenient. We wound up paying for another excursion in Cash and it worked out but it was disappointed. More organization needs to be addressed towards that. It was in Honduras, for The Jolly something was the name of the excursion, can't think of the exact name right now.

NCL Cruise

vacris’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin IC 12401
NOt sure if that is my correct (Inside stateroom) IC??
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins