3. Azamara Quest
I chose this cruise because of it's itinerary, size, and a recommendation from my travel agent. On board I was seeking great service, a clean, smoke-free environment, and some form of nightly entertainment. With stops including Sorrento, Amalfi, Sicily, Malta, Corfu, Montenegro, Corfu and Venice, we cast our eyes upon the the most beautiful places we've ever seen. While on board, we enjoyed the friendliest crew, smaller, more intimate lounging areas than those on larger cruise ships, a clean, roomy suite serviced by the best butler, and food that rivaled that at the finest restaurants at which we've dined. We were remembered by name by restaurant hostesses, and waiters remembered our favorite beverages and dishes! I loved the fact that we were seated at our own tables to dine, rather than having to share tables with random people. Although, that wouldn't have been a problem on this voyage.... The other travelers were warm, friendly and great company. Most seemed to be older than us (we're 55), but everyone was a pleasure to be around. There was never any wait or line when getting on or off the ship at the different stops. Everything was so easy and well organized. Whenever we were ready to return to the ship, a tender was always waiting to take us. It was completely seamless and stress-free. The crew could not have been more fabulous. The onboard artists invited us to dinner with them one night. And, it was not to sell their work, but rather have a friendly conversation. Getting to know the onboard crew added a nice dimension to our trip! When it was time to say farewell, a number of crew members were lined up off the boat wishing us a fond farewell. The vacation could not have been more perfect!

The Best Vacation I've Ever Had!

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by krs12462

The vacation could not have been more perfect!
BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Hello krs12462 and thank you for the rave cruise review! We love that this was your 'Best Vacation' ever! Come back soon :)
krs12462’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

Club Continent Suite
Cabin N2 8069
Spacious, updated, clean, appointed in 100% cotton linens, with plenty of storage and a beautiful balcony where we enjoyed breakfast set up by our butler daily!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins