Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by aussiehall1

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: Canada & New England
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

Love the friendliness of the crew, fantastic Captain with a great sense of humor! Itinerary was great. I did a B2B Canada/New England followed by Bermuda.

When you go to the Centrum bar look up Madagascar, best bar tender in the fleet. Food was mainly good, some meals could be improved upon.

Deck 4 is the best deck in my opinion, right off the Centrum, close to dining room and embarkation/debarkation elevators etc.

I had an interior cabin as ship was booked, NEVER AGAIN, they are small and very dry. My eyes are still recovering from the dryness as is my skin!

You will love Captain Andre, he has his 2 little ones with him and 1 made an announcement for us to spend lots of money so her Dad could make more money to buy her and her little brother presents, lol. Love his personality’s!!!

I was surprised as to how many children were onboard as school is in session, so it would be a great cruise for families with kids.

aussiehall1's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin M 4039

Small, small cabin with small, small bathroom. Don’t go interior if you can avoid it!

Boston

There’s a shuttle from the port to the Quincy market area. It costs $16 round trip with RCCL.

Food was excellent, reason I gave it 4 rating was the tour was disorganized, long walk to the restaurant, I felt terrible for people that have walking disabilities. In the brochure it says mild. I would not rate it mild as quite a few people had to sit down. They took us in groups 9f 50 down a narrow walkway with lots o& pedestrians.

View All undefined undefined Reviews