3. Oasis of the Seas
I choose to go on this cruise because I live near the departure port. The ship is huge and crowded. People have to wait in line for most things. Even though I had priority boarding ,it was chaos, as was departure. From the minute we stepped on board it was a continuous sales pitch. The ports were a half mile from the docking. No provision was made to provide shuttle service(even at the guests expense) from the ship to the port.It was extremely hot and humid and a health hazard for some guests to walk that far. I have been on many cruises but this a low point. customer care has turned into cattle call. Royal Caribbean has added a lot of gimmicks but has lowered the civility level. There was very little attempt to provide communication with and to guests. On the positive side the food was good and the food service people were very attentive.

Bigger is not better

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by korpalski

korpalski’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The cabin was average for a cruise ship
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans