3. Celebrity Solstice
We really enjoyed this cruise. Be ready for smaller portions than the usual American size that I have come to know. There is plenty of more portions, all you have to do is ask. The buffet was not portions, so make your picture. I did not like the 5 specialty restaurants. We did eat at the Asian Silk Harvest one time. They advertised king crab legs. They should have said ONE king crab leg. Same smaller portions. Ok, I get that. I ordered the unlimited photo package, it is two days post cruise and we are still waiting to get the so called easy download. I emailed twice, and they said that I should have downloaded them on the ship, but if you don't have the wifi package, then how can you download them from the Celebrity wifi. 250 dollars cost? Hawaii, well worth visiting, I was very impressed with ALL the onboard activities and the talks From Beyond the Podium! Hey were all great as well as the shows. Equal to or better than Las Vegas. You won't be disappointed.

Well worth the time for vacation

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by Seamo97

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

You won't be disappointed.
Seamo97’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin 10 1045
Nice clean spacious cabin for an inside stateroom. This cabin surprised my wife with all the extra storage.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Tropical Garden
    Great tour. 50 dollars cost. Same price as renting a taxi. Only problem, they give you 90 minutes total. I think it should be about 120 minutes allowed.
    View All 6 Tropical Garden Reviews
  • Luau
    OK because we were seated behind a tree, and the food tasted bland. The show made it worth it. The miscommunication on bus pick up and drop off. Plenty of transportation, and boat tenders were very efficient. Thanks