3. Crown Princess
I chose this cruise due to no solo supplement for the 7 night Canada New England Sept cruise! I was also on the Crown in June for Norway. It is an older ship and needs work. I was very disappointed regarding both the Lotus spa pool and the Thermal Suite. On both of my cruises, the spa pool was closed numerous times supposedly for mechanical issues. I seemed to get different answers depending on which staff member I spoke to. Very disappointing! As for the Thermal suite, there was often people there that hadn't paid for the service. On one occasion, a couple came in in street clothes (jeans & running shoes) and proceeded to lay down on the thermal beds. It took about 10 minutes to get staff to remove the couple and then another 10 minutes to clean thermal beds. On 2 separate days when I went to use steam room, it was not working. Lady at front desk didn't seem to care!

Crown is needing updates

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Canuckjammer

Canuckjammer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC L253
Love this cabin! Very convenient location.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins