3. Celestyal Nefeli
This was the first cruise experience for me and my mom. I am glad to say that we were happy the whole time during the tour and at the end of it. The main plus of this ship is the friendly staff which meets you right after the passport control (before even embarking the ship) and continues throughout the tour. This includes all of the staff on board -director, waiters, housekeepers, etc. Another plus side was the price. Our budget could afford one of the cheapest rooms but it was enough and you get the same great service no matter which room you are in. All included feature is, of course, another good thing about this ship. There were no major negative things for us but the food quality in the Leda buffet could be improved a bit and more TV channels would definitely be an advantage. There only 8-10 channels or so. After all, it was a great experience for us and we would travel with Celestyal Nefeli again. Thank you for the good memories!

A Good First Time Experience

Celestyal Nefeli Cruise Review by IO2017

Thank you for the good memories!
Celestyal Cruises 1, Passenger Services @Celestyal Cruises has responded
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on board Celestyal Nefeli. We are glad that you have enjoyed your trip and our services. We will forward your remarks to the appropriate department. We are looking forward to welcome again on- board one of our cruise ships in Aegean or Cuba.
IO2017’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Nefeli price drops

Cabin was good. It was one of the cheapest ones but it was enough for us. Some could say it was small and/or old looking but I believe it was fair in all qualities for the money. Housekeeper was great and the cleaning was made perfectly everyday. The only problem we had was the lack in TV channels on tv.