3. Celestyal Majesty
Thomson Tui do it right very organized from airport to ship, ship a little dated but good atmosphere. food was good entertainment was of the best standard you would get on any top rated cruise lines if not better and as a seasoned cruiser I would say the entertainers were very talented. lots of places to sit, always able to get a sun bed 2 lovely people keeping the cabin clean and tidy but all the crew seemed very cheerful in whatever their job. it is our 3rd cruise with Thompson and this certainly will not stop us from booking more cruises with them.. Only downsize was the view we had from the cabin window we paid for a window but didn't expect to pay for the only thing we could see out of it which was a lifeboat which completely blocked any view also not informed when booking that it was a restricted view didn't spoil the holiday just hurt my pocket I don't pay for upgrades usually but will be more cautious in the future.

Great cruise

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by shelaghfhorrell

lots of places to sit, always able to get a sun bed

shelaghfhorrell’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Majesty price drops

not a good view if thats what was paid for