Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review

Nightmare

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by campview

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: Canada & New England

This cruise was given to my husband and I as a gift . A party of five of us looked so forward to this adventure. Unfortunately it was a disappointment to all of us . The service was terrible and very rude staff that treated you as if they were doing you a huge favor by answering any questions. When we arrived in our cabin there was hair in the sink and pieces of paper on the floor in the bathroom .The sink was cleaned for us but the paper on the bathroom floor remained throughout the whole trip , which indicates to me that floor was never cleaned. The food in the restaurant was plentiful but very little variety most of the food were repeats from the day before and at times tasted very stale. We met several people on the ship about 15 other couples and all of us ended up getting very sick on this cruise. When our party got back into port all were feverish and a lot of coughing . Three of us had to come back to Canada from Boston where this shipped docked and to say the least it was a very uncomfortable drive home. All five of us ended up on antibiotics for some virus that we had and my husband got so ill he ended up on life support for a few days . We are just starting to feel better now, the first time since September 15th 2017. Once we start to feel a lot better the health department in Boston will be contacted. I truly believe that we picked up this virus on this cruise.

campview's Full Rating Summary