3. Brilliance of the Seas
I don't like to drag reviews out so I will try and keep it short. - I've done a number of cruises of RCCL - This ship has been my favourite, while slightly older it's easy to get around, has everything you need and you don't have to walk miles to get anywhere. - 8600 is a horrible cabin - Balcony is on an acute angle and 2 people cannot sit out. We ensured to complain as this was sold to us by NextCruise and we were not aware. - Air condition in the cabin was super strong, got sick - asked housekeeping to reduce it, they did what they could but it can't be turned off (understandable) - All entertainment was fantastic except the ventriloquist - he was atrocious - Service was the best I've ever experienced - Schooner Bar staff were amazing - All ports were fantastic - try to book privately unless you have on board credit especially in malta (get a hop on hop off bus) - The only thing I didn't like about the ship is that there is only 1 main pool (the other is a kids pool and the other is an adults solarium which is an oven.

A fantastic ship

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by dm2681

I don't like to drag reviews out so I will try and keep it short.

- I've done a number of cruises of RCCL

- All entertainment was fantastic except the ventriloquist - he was atrocious

- Service was the best I've ever experienced - Schooner Bar staff were amazing

dm2681’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Terrible cabin - balcony is an acute angle, 2 people cannot together outside and whoever sits outside, their knees will be pressed against the glass of the balcony.

Bed is comfortable

TV is primarily RCCL advertising with a few other channels

Housekeeping was fantastic

Shower is tiny but they all are unless you are in a disabled room (which you don't have to be disabled to book) or in a suite
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans