I don't like to drag reviews out so I will try and keep it short.
- I've done a number of cruises of RCCL
- This ship has been my favourite, while slightly older it's easy to get around, has everything you need and you don't have to walk miles to get anywhere.
- 8600 is a horrible cabin - Balcony is on an acute angle and 2 people cannot sit out. We ensured to complain as this was sold to us by NextCruise and we were not aware.
- Air condition in the cabin was super strong, got sick - asked housekeeping to reduce it, they did what they could but it can't be turned off (understandable)
- All entertainment was fantastic except the ventriloquist - he was atrocious
- Service was the best I've ever experienced - Schooner Bar staff were amazing
- All ports were fantastic - try to book privately unless you have on board credit especially in malta (get a hop on hop off bus)
- The only thing I didn't like about the ship is that there is only 1 main pool (the other is a kids pool and the other is an adults solarium which is an oven.
Terrible cabin - balcony is an acute angle, 2 people cannot together outside and whoever sits outside, their knees will be pressed against the glass of the balcony.
Bed is comfortable
TV is primarily RCCL advertising with a few other channels
Housekeeping was fantastic
Shower is tiny but they all are unless you are in a disabled room (which you don't have to be disabled to book) or in a suite
Spent 5 days there before the cruise. Fantastic city. Do a free walking tour.
Worth every cent. Nice, Canne, Eze , Monaco/Monte Carlo need to be seen.View All 28 City Tour Reviews
Used OBC to book a tour - was pretty ordinary. horrible guide, constantly yelling in the microphone but she did well to manage the 40 of us through using the train even when it broke down.
Book an independant tour or hop on hop off. Plenty to see.
Great tour but Vatican / Sistine chapel is a mess. TOo many people cramped in. Rome is good , lots to see.
Take a hop on hop off just outside the port 10 euro and you see the country.