3. Oasis of the Seas
-Great experience all around! There is Entertainment and activities for everyone, like shows, concerts, parades, parties, ice skating rock climbing, basketball, miniature golf, zip-lining and simulated surfing just to name a few. -The ship was beautiful (and that is truly an understatement) and massive, with 6,000 guest you would think that people would be on top of each other, but not so. -Service was awesome I did not meet one person that was not willing to help me when I needed it, and the did not seem put out at all. Some went above and beyond. -The cabin was nice a little be smaller than I expected, but we had a balcony was a nice size and I don't think I will ever cruise without a balcony. The balcony was a nice size and was very relaxing. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was not bad at all. Also, ample space for clothes. -The included food was just okay, but the other restaurants where fabulous!

Wonderful experience on the Oasis of the Seas

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by 2ndskin

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

-The included food was just okay, but the other restaurants where fabulous!
2ndskin’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12

Family Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin FB 6542
Right facing front of the ship balcony view. Great view, I saw shorelines, ships, birds, and the moon, sun & stars.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins