Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by 2ndskin
- Sail Date: September 2017
- Destination: Eastern Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Family Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
-The ship was beautiful (and that is truly an understatement) and massive, with 6,000 guest you would think that people would be on top of each other, but not so.
-Service was awesome I did not meet one person that was not willing to help me when I needed it, and the did not seem put out at all. Some went above and beyond.
-The cabin was nice a little be smaller than I expected, but we had a balcony was a nice size and I don't think I will ever cruise without a balcony. The balcony was a nice size and was very relaxing. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was not bad at all. Also, ample space for clothes.
-The included food was just okay, but the other restaurants where fabulous!
- Read more Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Review