3. Magellan
Was a bit surprised at some of the reviews for the Magellan cruise to the fjords. We were cruise virgins so did not know what to expect but must say we are well pleased with our experience. Surprised at some of the moans ie. no orange juice after breakfast - you could always get that from the bars if needed. No kettles in cabins - excellent idea for health and safety as tea and coffee stations available 24 hours around the ship. Does it hurt to walk a few steps for your morning cuppa???? The lifeboat drill has to be done and although tired from our travels to the ship hubby and I still managed to get a laugh out of this very important exercise. Whilst yes, we are on holiday I think it doesn't hurt to step into the shoes of the crew who we think did an excellent job catering for everyone with cheery smiles and a can do attitude. As for worrying about the older and less mobile passengers from where I was standing (excuse the expression) they seemed to cope very well. Most of them I would think were cruise veterans and knew the score anyway. All in all - very good value and we are looking forward to booking our next cruise.

Nothing to moan about