3. Oasis of the Seas
The staff are so attentive in every way I cannot fault that and work really hard and are always smiling.The ship had everything that we needed and many more never got bored.And for dining the food was excellent.entertainment great .ports well organised for excursions and we return greeted with a refreshing drink .it twas only me and my husband and we would go again. Definitely. The staff in globe and atlas made you feel so welcome one girl who work there her name is. Julie so lovely and took time to speak to you we became very fond of her as she was always on the go and worked really hard I also love the keeping fit. exercises in the morning. The bingo with Hanna so funny that girl. The quest another great entertainment never laugh as much.and the comedy night the ship its self it so big we got lost a few times lol. It's a pity we only had a week on the CRUISE there s that much to do it would take you two weeks to do it all it was the best CRUISE I have even on and enjoyed every minute of it .

Luxury hotel at sea.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by CRUISE FUN P

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Interior Stateroom
CRUISE FUN P’s Full Rating Summary

Family Interior Stateroom
Cabin FI ,,7445
So cosy and house keeping great.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins