3. Costa Diadema
I chose this cruis for the itinerary and Costa's Italian touch. I really loved this boat, the food both in the buffet and at night, our premium balcony cabin and the staff. We only took a ship excursion in Barcelona. We sail from lovely Civitavecchia. Then we sailed to Savona, Marseille, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca and Cagliari, returning to Civitavecchia. All are fantastic places. If you like Italian food and products cruise on the Diadema. Every night, we drank Prosecco or Sprtitz during the shows. On our table for 2, we had a ncice bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (paid). We had the free water package for lunch and dinner. The ship is very modern and the ambiance is fantastic. A lot of bars to hang on with live music. I liked the shops and the outside promenade boarding the restaurants on Costa Diadema. We ate at the pizzeria ( Diadema makes its own fresh mozzarella) and at the Amarillo gelateria (great gelatos)

Fantastic Western Mediterranean Cruise

Costa Diadema Cruise Review by Lrbap

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony
I chose this cruis for the itinerary and Costa's Italian touch.

We sail from lovely Civitavecchia.

All are fantastic places.

If you like Italian food and products cruise on the Diadema.

Lrbap’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Diadema price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin BP 7081
I loved our cabin. A lot of space and comfort. The balcony was very nice
Hortensia Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• City Tour
    This was a quick tour of the city (3 hours). We had stops at Monjuic and la Sagrada Familia. The tour goes around Barcelona's important sights.
    View All 249 City Tour Reviews
  • City Tour
    Very nice touristic bus of Marseille, It takes you to the important sights.
    View All 60 City Tour Reviews