3. Carnival Paradise
Cuba was on our (husband and myself) list of places to see at least once. The trip was very good. I was a little skeptical at first because I was reading both negative and positive reviews about the ship (Paradise). I am happy to say that you should have no doubts on traveling on her. We had an Ocean View cabin and it was more than comfortable for my husband and myself. Our Stateroom Steward - Ni Luh was always available to help us and kept our room in ship/shape condition. My husband and I had Any-Time Dining and there was always availability in the Elation Dining Room. My husband spends his time in the Casino and he thought the service was excellent. I attend the shows and they were very good. The Cruise Director - Jaime was EXCELLENT. We had two Ports of Call - Key West & Cuba. Key West was doubtful for awhile because of Hurricane Irma but we were pleasantly surprise to be able to stop at Key West. We decided since we were stopping in Key West to do the Fury Catamaran & Snorkeling excursion. Snorkeling was a first for both my husband and myself and it was pretty exciting. The Fury Captain and Crew were very attentive and they made the experience for first timers like ourselves to go well. Cuba excursions were really intensive - Hemingway's Hideaways and Cuban Culture; Explore Modern Havana in an American Classic (we got a lavender '53 Chevy!). Both excursions were great! Only negative point I would make would be that the places where we stopped for our Hemingway drinks were just too small or unprepared to receive so many tourist at one time.

Cuba