3. Serenade of the Seas
We took this cruise to see and visit areas we had not been to before. The shore trips we took were kind of boring. Need to research excursions better next time to really get the feel of what we want to see and do. The ship was great and our waiters at supper were so good at what the do. They made our experience so much better and fun. We had a great time with all the activitys on board. The deep tissue body massage was wonderful and the live shows in the Tropical theater were great also. We attended two art auctions, and were able to purchase some great art at great prices. The weather was beautiful. We had rain on one day, and that happened to be the day at sea! I really enjoyed our dinner companions at our table in the main dining room, and those we met at breakfast and lunch. Lots of new friends.

Great trip

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Bkoons1955

Bkoons1955’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

The cabin was ok in size. Bed and pillows comfortable. I feel that the carpet needed swept better as I had a large amount of long hair on my socks when I took them off. ( I have short hair).
  Serenade of the Seas Deck Plans