Galileo Cruise Review

The most amazing trip I've ever taken!

Galileo Cruise Review by lovey1

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: Greece

From the moment of embarkation everyone was individually welcomed. It went very smoothly and after a long journey very relaxing. All the staff on the Galileo were just wonderful. The boat was immaculate. Rooms were very comfortable. There was a great variety of food that was wonderfully prepared. Plenty of room on board to socialize, relax, read or just lounge and get some sun. Our cruise coordinator, Stella would give us an update on where we were going and highlights of the islands. She was always available for leading an exclusion or just helping with direction on something you wanted to do on your own. She has a wonderful sense of humor and alway kept us laughing. I wish I could remember everyones names to thank them for making this trip so great. A special shout out to our lovely bar tender who worked so hard and always was smiling. A special night was Greek night. They had greek dancers on board and we danced on the top deck. They got everyone up and no, it did not matter if you could dance or not, everyone had a great time. When the trip was over it was like leaving close friends. Everyone I met were wonderful, interesting people. This was truly the best vacation I've ever taken and I can't wait to travel with Variety cruises again.

lovey1's Full Rating Summary

Cabin A 8

Twin beds with a closet and plenty of storage. The bathroom had plenty of room with a shower. Very comfortable room. T.V, air conditioned and 2 different kinds of outlets for charging. Always so much fun on board so didn't spend to much time in my room.

lovey1