3. Silver Muse
Loved the itinary. Saw many places I never been before. Service was great. The quality of service is amazing. Staff knew our names quickly and everyone greeted us when we were walking around the ship. Entertainment was great. The quality of the singers was outstanding and the magician was top notch. Onboard activities were fun. Disliked the need to make reservations for every meal. Prefer open dining to meet people. Also menus did not change and became boring after 16 days on the ship. The quality of good was very good with the exception of one entree which was Luke warm when served. The variety of shore excursions was extensive and expensive. Preferred just walking around the villages as they were charming. The itinary was great. I have sailed Asilversea wide before and it is my favorite cruise line. It is good value for the money and provided a wonderful experience and way to travel.

Pleasure

alantkirby’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Deluxe Verandah Suite
Cabin DV 831
Cabin was well done, well maintained, very livable.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins