3. Disney Dream
My family booked 3 verandah rooms all connected on deck 7 aft portside.The rooms were all spacious,including the bathrooms in which the showers and toilets were in separate rooms.Upon entering the ship we were all stunned by its majestic beauty and decor.Our Cruise was the first sailing on the Dream in over a week due to hurricane Irma.We were able to board immediately at 10:30 and went straight to cabanas buffet and enjoyed stone crabs and lamb chops,amazing.We had a full day at Port Canaveral enjoying the aquaduck,the pool and our beautiful cabin which as ready before noon.The sail away party was a lot of fun.The first night we ate at the Royal Palace and the food and service were 5 Star,seriously.We want to acknowledge our service team and especially Vijay who really made our cruise so much more special,Thank You!The Halloween theming was so cool,the character meets,Jack Skellington,pirate party and the Shows on board were first rate.I also loved the theatre where Pirates of the Caribbean and Spider-Man were playing.Castaway cay was the greatest place I’ve ever been in my life.I wish we could have spent 2 days there and skip Nassau,not my favorite place to be nice.We spent the day enjoying the boat while docked at Nassau after spending 30 minutes on the island.Anyway,castaway cay offered the most beautiful snorkeling,gorgeous beaches,fun water slides,great bbq and so many more adventures to long to list.The restaurants continued to amaze each night with animators palate and enchanted garden.One of my highlights was the cove cafe where I would get cappuccino early each morning and relax amongst vintage photos and memorabilia of WALT Disney.When we arrived at port Canavarel we drove to Walt Disney World and spent a few days in the Magic Kingdom,this was a great way to keep the magic going after the most wonderful cruise ever!Im already planning our next Disney cruise,this time for more than 3 days.

Halloween Cruise was Perfect

Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A 7164
Beautiful and spacious as well as amazing service from the host staff.The turndown Service was pure magic.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins