Radiance of the Seas Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin: Inside Single Stateroom

First Time Cruising, Choose This one as it was departing from Vancouver BC with Hawaii as a destination. Over all cruise was great. Entertainment was relaxing , Room was adequate with attentive staff, Dining was exceptional with outstanding staff, Service in most cases was excellent there were definitely some wow factors. I was however less than impressed with the shore ex people. I found them to be not helpful or informative but eager to sell you product. I was also not totally satisfied with all the tours. I found the Kings, trains & Waterfalls in Kauai interesting no one ever did figure out what the kings reference was for, our tour bus lost it's air conditioning and the replacement was handled poorly. The Kona excursion was a stop at the coffee plantation gift shop, a lovely stop at the national park with an old village site but no guidance or narrative so a lost opportunity my opinion.

Inside Single Stateroom

Cabin SI
previous reviewnext review

Find a Radiance of the Seas Cruise from $312

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.