3. MSC Orchestra
We chose this cruise because the Meraviglia was full and we thought that MSC was a quality brand so, any vessel should be good enough. This was our first time and I have to confess that my expectations weren't cover. The cruise was absolutely crowed, it was so hard to find a free table for breakfast or for an early dinner, once we had to sit on the deck to give some food to our child. At dinner, a table for 6 people was occupied with 10 people. I am intolerant to some food and it was too difficult to find right dishes at breakfast or lunch for me(no information about ingredients). In addition, there were some crew members who had an intolerable behavior, waiters who didn't keep right manner when they speak with clients. In the other hand, I want to highlight the exceptional service given by the head waiter who attended us at dinner, Mr. DeLeón. Right now I don't think that I repeat a cruise holiday soon and I am absolutely sure that I will never take a cruise in summer.

Didn't cover my expectations

Slunce’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 10124
Good dimension and confortable.
Clarinetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins