3. Celebrity Summit
I chose this cruise for the itinerary, New England and Canada, which I enjoyed. I also chose Aqua Class on recommendations from friends who enjoyed the Blu restaurant and the Spa. Well the balcony cabins are exactly the same as any other balcony cabin and they are located just under the pool and Lido deck which became very noisy at times. The Blu restaurant was nothing special. I actually ordered off the main dining room menu several times. I was expecting more diverse choices. The extra spa facilities included the sauna and what they call the Persian Garden which is nothing more heated benches and aromatherapy. I was expecting a Jacuzzi. The ship is old and the noise level in the cabins is bad. Slamming doors day and night. I feel like I got robed. I could have saved a lot of money by just being in a regular balcony. I will never take Aqua class again.

Don't spend the extra money on Aqua Class

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by jaeger47

I chose this cruise for the itinerary, New England and Canada, which I enjoyed.

jaeger47’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A2 9060
The cabin was fine. Nothing extra being in Aqua Class.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins