• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

rezone
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

We choose this cruise to just have a quick getaway from work, have some fun and relax. We were very disappointed by our room, food choice, quality and cleanness of the room. I am glad we didn't get sick. I have no idea how people have given it 4 stars. I have cruised many times, this time was by far the worst ever. I have no idea how people rated 4 stars. Dirty bathrooms, dirty carpet, old worn out sheets, dirty rusted balcony, molds on bathroom walls, horrible food choices and quality. Our bathroom got plugged twice and toilet flush wouldn't work, dirty furniture in the room with dust on the table. Hallway smelled very bad. We were told we will get a free upgrade, then we received a call that we have to pay $39 per person for the upgrade! I have no idea what was the difference between the balcony room and mini-suite? Just an extra dirty sofa and a filthy

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin M1

I have cruised many times, this time was by far the worst ever. I have no idea how people rated 4 stars. Dirty bathrooms, dirty carpet, old worn out sheets, dirty rusted balcony, molds on bathroom walls, horrible food choices and quality. Our bathroom got plugged twice and toilet flush wouldn't work, dirty furniture in the room with dust on the table. Hallway smelled very bad. We were told we will get a free upgrade, then we received a call that we have to pay $39 per person for the upgrade! I have no idea what was the difference between the balcony room and mini-suite? Just an extra dirty sofa and a filthy tub. Very disappointed. This was not even 1-star hotel.

Port Reviews