3. Caribbean Princess
Crew was lackluster like they were really tired, lots of repairs being done, long lines at custoner service because of complaints (no hot water for 4 days, lost luggage for one week which was mostly Princess' inability to communicate with airline and more), balcony cabin really showing wear and tear - my husband fixed a couple things, nowhere near enough seating at shows, dinner food in top deck buffet not great, dining room dinner companions all had complaints, took 50 minutes standing in line to reboard ship after an excursion (not well staggered for departure and arrival). Trash in the commons areas was not quickly attended to as it had been on other cruises, so the ship looked messy at times. The crew member who did line dancing was a hoot - a bright spot. I wrote a detailed letter to Princess about our experiences. They offered a future $50 shipboard credit for internet that consistently did not work. I felt they should have offered us another cruise based on what we experienced. This was just not a good cruise. We've cruised Princess and other cruise lines and had great times.

Bad Cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by cruisingisawayoflife

cruisingisawayoflife’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF
Showed wear, not in good repair.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins