3. Harmony of the Seas
I like the amenities on the Oasis class ships. There is always a lot to do. The Harmony is very large and expect that you will walk a lot. Embarkation was very quick. We were on a little before 11:00. The cabin was a good size. The con was that this area is very noisy even throughout the night. If you are a deep sleeper or a late partier this will be fine. If you are a light sleeper it is not a good choice. These rooms include the soda package as well as a meal at Johnny Rockets for up to 4 people. I did go to Chefs table and was disappointed that the menu has not changed in the last year. It is great but I would like to try other foods. The wine tastings at Vintages are excellent. I had gone to Chops on a previous cruise and it was excellent. This time it was not good so I was disappointed. Wonderland is a very unique experience and a must try at least once. The main dining room had excellent service but the food was good one day but not the next. The rooms were kept very clean and attendants were always available and helpful without being intrusive. The fitness center is very large and I never had trouble using the elliptical of treadmill. I love the walking track as long as it is not too humid. The Casino is smoky even though I think one side is supposed to be smoke free ? The machines did not seem to pay too well. The shows are repeats so I did not go see them again. The comedy show was new so that was a good show to see. The Diamond Lounge is very nice but depending on the amount of Diamonds etc onboard we were overflowed into Jazz on 4. The concierge (Mohammed) for the Diamond Lounge was amazing. He was so helpful with issues and always made time for us.

Adult Family Cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Meltravels

Meltravels’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

• Bicycling
    We were supposed to bike and kayak but the water was too rough so we only did the bike part. We had an hour at the beach instead but that was too long as we had not planned for it when we left the ship. They did refund 30% of the excursion fee due to us not being able to kayak.
    View All 14 Bicycling Reviews
  • Cozumel
    This was a lot of fun. We made a couple orphans types of margaritas and 6 salsas. We had a lot of fun and it was a nice group activity. There was dancing lessons as well. The guide was great ensuring we had a taxi to the excursion and then back to the ship.
    View All 12,796 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews