3. Panorama
I can't complain about anything. Our trip in Pan Orama through the Adriatic sea (Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece) was absolutely amazing. The crew is incredible, everyone was super nice to us and we felt really well-treated by everyone. Absolutely everyone was super kind. The service is amazing, you get your room done twice a day. THE FOOD IS AMAZING!!!!!! The cabins are really well equipped, and they provide you some toiletries. It has a bar and a coffee table, where you can help yourself with coffee, infusions, tea, cookies or fruit 24/7. Its super peaceful and I am looking forward to go on board again. I was scared of being dizzy all day long, but the ship doesn't move that much and you feel in perfect conditions all the time. The shore excursions are really interesting and we went to really beautiful places ashore. The swim stops are one of the most amazing things I've ever done, it's amazing to swim in open sea.The activities on board are really entertaining and they were scheduled in the perfect moments. We relaxed and had the best vacation of our lives. I seriously hope to be back again.

Amazing adventure, unforgettable

Panorama Cruise Review by saracep13

THE FOOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!

saracep13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Variety Cruises Panorama price drops

Our cabin was triple. The beds are super comfortable and you are provided with several pillows, which for me is a really nice point. There is a small cupboard, a fridge (in which they put 1 bottle of water per passenger and day). There is room enough to leave your suitcases under the beds. We didn't found any problem related with space, everything was absolutely perfect. We really felt at home.