3. Scenic Azure
Scenic used to be a very good River Boat Liner. The reason I always choose Scenic is they are taking good care of their customers, good restaurant service and cabin is always clean. Plus, all excursion & tips are included. Apparently, I am kind of disappointed with Scenic Azure compare with Scenic Diamond & Scenic Sapphire, I have to admit Scenic Azure has to do lots before it can compare with the other two cruise ships The following are my complaints with Scenic Azure: - Restaurants: Drastic cutting cost on foods & waiters. Only 4 waiters serving over 90 customers in the Crystal dining room. Usually there are always waiters or bus boys around us, we never have to wait for our refill of wine, tea or coffee, but not on the Scenic Azure we always have to wait for quite sometime before we have our refill on wine. - Quality of foods on all meals have been drastic cutting costs. All seafood are not fresh and terribly cooked, desserts are terrible as well. Only good thing is steaks are always cooked well. - Cruise Director , Rachell , lack of experience and unknowledgable. I always enjoyed with the tour directors on Scenic, they are all very friendly and well experienced. They always brought good atmosphere on the daily Port talk, but on Azure, every Port talk seems like teacher giving lecture to all kids. Rachell, treated us like kindergarden kids and have no respect. She cancelled all my Excursion Tours, cos she said the way I marked the circle are all wrong. Being as a Canadian, we usually put a check mark or a stroke on the circle, but according to Rachell, these indicate that they are cancelled, we [=have to circle them, perhaps this is the Portugal way of doing multiple choices.She made a big mess on all our excursion tours. making us all frustrated. - railings on Scenic Cruise Lines are always sparkling clean and shiny but not on Azure. All fingerprints can be seen easily on all railings, even spider webs are around on some of the railings too. -Hotel Manager , we can hardly see him around. Only thing I have to give credit on this boat is.....cabin is a bit spacious compare with the other boats and is always clean.

Douro River Cruise on Scenic Azure

Scenic Azure Cruise Review by Looser

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe

The following are my complaints with Scenic Azure:

-Hotel Manager , we can hardly see him around.

Looser’s Full Rating Summary