My wife and I were excited when our best friends finally chose to go on a cruise. The choice for the four of us was a Baltic Sea cruise on the Marina. We've cruised on Oceania twice before and we regaled our friends with the food, the service and the over the top experience they'd expect. What a disappointment! The main dining room menu was a NCL type menu, the specialty restaurants were great but not premium (except Red Ginger). We saw our room steward once, at the beginning, when the champagne flutes accompanying our complimentary champagne had to be replaced because they were not washed. She offered to clean them herself, we insisted they be replaced with ones which had gone through the dish washer. The four of us took 4 excursions booked through Oceania, 3 of them were a waste of time. Only the 'Berlin on your own' proved to be worthwhile. If I'm going to experience a NCL type cruise it should be priced accordingly, Oceania as it stands now is over priced.

Oceania dumbing down

ever been to sea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Marina price drops

Concierge Level
Cabin A3 9049
Marina's cabins are bit larger than the norm.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins