Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,269 Reviews

"We hope you understand"....humanitarian relief on my cruise.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by waterproperties

• Sail Date: Sep 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Sorry but no....the guests did NOT all agree. We had no choice but to go - Largely a "plug" for Royal and a complete write off. They had other ships from those cancelled cruises that could have come and taken an entire boat full of people. The supply they dropped was a JOKE. Our itinerary was changed before cruising to an overnight in Aruba, no St. Maartin. Ok, not a problem and we scheduled things to do that night and an excursion on the second Aruba day. We were checked in, on board, when the captain said there's a "slight" change. Going to St. Maartin, not spending the night in Aruba and Bonaire is changed to the last day. THERE WAS NOTHING SLIGHT ABOUT THAT CHANGE AND NOT ACCEPTABLE AFTER I'M CHECKED IN. People all over were rushing to cancel/change plans and excursions. Dropping down to the carpet with credit cards in hand hoping to get phone connection. I will never sail with them again. One of the pools was broke for a day, elevator was broke, air system broke in the promenade, buffet was gross (and I'm NOT a picky eater) and a good portion shows visible rust. Today I called to ask if what Royal is doing about this problem. - Bottom line, I missed a day, in (or not in) St. Maartin. The lady answering left me believe she had NO CLUE what I was talking about and said there's nothing in the system for compensation. I've been on about 15 cruises and I WILL AVOID this line if I can. One last thing. There were places that were GROSS. I celebrated a 40th birthday, had a bottle of champagne and a cigar from Cuba. The smoking table where we sat was disgusting, ALL AROUND US. Bottles, butts, wrappers, glasses, etc. I NEVER would see that on Celebrity!!

waterproperties's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E3 9550

Nice cabin, clean and a great balcony.

waterproperties