3. Norwegian Breakaway
I chose this cruise because i have been on about 16 norwegian cruises. They were all excellent. The cruise on the breakaway was a little disapointing. For the size of the ship the pool was quit small and was closed for the majority of the cruise. Also for 6200 people on board they only had 4 hot tubs. 2 of which were always cold. The two that were at least warm was swarmed with kids. They were using it as a pool. They were jumping up and down and landing on the adults feet. Also we lost one day in bermuda on account of the weather. We lost one of our days in port. THE CABIN WAS SMALL, BUT THAT WAS ALRIGHHT THE DINING WAS EXCELLENT AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT I was suprised that you had to make reservations for the shows. I was turned away from a show for not having reservations. Also the games that they played on the ship were so crowded that if you were not there a half hour before they started you had to stand and couldn't see the game anyway. For a ship that big the theater and other gathering areas are to small. I love norwegian cruises and will go on norwegian again,but not on the getaway. The smaller ships to me are a better cruise.

BREAKAWAY CRUISE

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by drussell1949

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

THE DINING WAS EXCELLENT AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT

For a ship that big the theater and other gathering areas are to small.

drussell1949’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 9411
The cabin was small but very nice. The cabin guy that made up our room was excellent.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins