3. Carnival Magic
We enjoying cruising with Carnival. We have found 95% of the time, the staff and food was great. This cruise the food was good. The staff was excellent. They did change the ports thanks to Maria, but we were safe. One of the better cruises with the dining staff and cabin staff. I needed more padding on my bed and he provided it. The sea day steak and eggs were excellent The steak was very tender. The sea was calm and got nothing from the hurricane that chased up from the Eastern Carribean. We did get to go to Amber Cove and had to leave. Ended up going to Grand Cayment Island, Jamica, Cozumel and Amber Cove. The bordering was one of the fastest I have been on and the debark was so smooth. We got off the ship by 6:30am carring our luggage which was great. Anyone flying would be great getting on a plane by noon.

Cruising with the Magic on Sept 16

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by suecamp39

suecamp39’s Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4B 9217
The cabin was great. Our steward Ricky was wonderful and did an excellent job
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins