3. MSC Fantasia
MSC is one of the best cruise companies in the world. The staff very kindly. Balcony cabin with all the details you need. The entertainment and activities inside the cruise are very good, Northern cities are gorgeous! Our first cruise with MSC has been spectacular, we did it with our friends in two balcony cabins and it has been impossible to get bored, the ship is a city in the sea, if you want to be relax you got it, if you want to dance for hours you got it. My favorite moment was every day in the evening at the jacuzzi or the pool. Something I did not like too much were the photo shoots before the dinning, I know it is the staff job, but the insist too much even if you decline. But I insist: I know is a part of their job, and I understand it If you have any doubt about which company cruise to choose, this is a guarantee of success. Proof of it: in November we will repeat! I already have the cruise! this time Mediterranean cruise in MSC SPLENDIDA.

Magic cruise

MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by julika_85

julika_85’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Fantasia price drops

Everything inside the cabin was perfect. All clean, the staff make the cabin at least twice a day.
  MSC Fantasia Deck Plans