3. Norwegian Epic
We wanted to see Rome, Barcelona, and Cinque Terre and this cruise did that. We've done NCL several times before(silver status)...in fact 7 years ago we did a 2 week cruise with them out of Venice and it was one of our favorite cruises. The itinerary was good, our cabin was good, and the meals in the specialty dining rooms was great. One of our biggest issues was that there were just too many people. The other issue was that we didn't realize when we booked that people started their cruises either in Rome or in Barcelona and it turned out that we started in Rome, but about 80% of the people started in Barcelona. We were really looking forward to our day there, but got very little support from the crew as to how to deal with it. On past cruises you were given maps and ideas for what to do, how to get from the port to town, etc. I'd done some research, but when I asked questions, no one really answered them. We ended up walking from the port to town...which caused us to be late for a tour we'd signed up for. I will say that our room steward was wonderful as were the wait staff in the restaurants. We had options for free drinks and 3 free meals at the separate dining rooms and those perks really made our trip.

Silver member but probably my least favorite cruise with NCL

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by victoriasecret

victoriasecret’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
We had lots of storage space. The bathroom had separate shower & toilet areas which gave you more space than usual. The sink was in the room and that all worked for us, although the toilet area always kind of smelled. Lots of storage space, although not all that many hangers and the shelves were very shallow. Our bed was comfortable, and it had the only good lights in the room. Things are starting to look a little worn though.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins