3. Anthem of the Seas
My wife and I chose this cruise because we had such a great experience on our last two cruises with Royal Caribbean we had to come back. We have gone three times in the past fifteen months. We find the fares are more than reasonable. Boarding the ship is easy and secure as same as disembarkment. The cabins are spacious very kept up and housekeeping is friendly and very accommodating. The room service is fast and friendly. The ship's crew we have encountered are very friendly and knowledgeable. You cannot ask for a better dining experience, they have it down to a science. We will be back again and again. I have sailed with several cruise lines and I like them all but Royal Caribbean to me is head and shoulders above the rest so far. I have sailed with a group of family members and with my wife. We all feel the same Royal does a great job.

Another great cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by pyrokno3

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
pyrokno3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

The cabin was spacious and kept immaculately, the housekeeping was the best, friendly and very accommodating. Room service was great. The staterooms are highly recommended.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans