• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Sep 2017
Cabin:
Mykonos at night
Water sports
Cocktail with free-flow caviar and champagne
Deck dinner
The yacht
Hydra is a real find
Part of lunch buffet
The outstanding chefs
Deck lunch

Apparently this was just another Greek Island cruise, where I think I have cruised in this region more than 10 times, but in fact it is an entirely different experience and it now ranks with the very few truly memorable cruises that I have had over almost 30 years. SeaDream, with its motto "it's yachting not cruising" ,makes all the difference, unlike what you conceive of another Greek Island voyage.

Yes, I have been there too many times (and probably can count 10 ships that I have sailed with), yet in this 10-night cruise it is amazing that 6 of the 10 ports we called are my first visits! I thought I have seen all around Greek Islands ....I was wrong. This argues forcibly that only a small ship can bring about such a wonderful trip.

For all these ports are tender ports: it is unthinkable if a big ship arrives, with its passengers that can be more in number than the town's whole population. The tender operation throughout all ports are immediate, no waiting, often I and just one couple take out the whole boat. I recall the chaos when tendering from a big ship (such as at Santorini).

Cabin Suite

Good cabin, not very spacious but well-design with ample storage. The amenities/bedding are of the highest brand-name superiority.

14 Helpful Votes