3. Norwegian Breakaway
We arrived at the terminal around 11:00 am, and we were on the ship within 15 minutes, didn't even get a chance to sit down. We were in cabin 9918 aft. I LOVE the aft !! This was our 3rd time on the Breakaway, we heard creaks and groans this time around that we didn't hear before. I heard the ship is going in for a dry dock, and it makes sense with that size. Our cabin steward Maria was great. No problems with housekeeping at all. There were however issues with some passengers on our deck that kept clogging the toilets 3 nights in a row. After the 3rd night it seemed they has communicated what was to be put down the toilets and what wasn't. Guest services sent us chocolate covered strawberries, and a bottle of wine... and then the next night they sent us a cheese tray and wine, lol. We are mainly a fly by the seat of our pants type of family. We eat when we are hungry, and do stuff when we are bored. We aren't really reservation and timeline type of people. That being said we did go to Savor and we reserved a time at 5:30. We had prompt attentive service, and the food was good as well. We saw Rock of Ages for the 3rd time, loved it. We saw the Man From Mars, which was decent. We also saw another act which was mostly card tricks, and the guy bounce around in a purple balloon, which was funny. Over all that show was meh, but good if you had nothing else to do. The waterfront is my favorite spot on the ship to pull up a chair and read, or just watch the ocean go by. Spent many many hours here. This was our second time to Bermuda, and I just love the people and the atmosphere. I can't express enough how friendly and safe I feel Bermuda is. We visited the Aquarium and zoo, and Tobacco Bay on the first day followed by drinks at the Frog and Onion. We had a shortened stay due to Hurricane Jose, and Maria, so the second day we hung walked to the glass beach, and shopped at the dockyard, and visited the Commissioners house. After we left we visited O'sheehans. This is the only place on the ship after 3 cruises that has not improved in service. It is very slow on the sports bar side. and the restaurant side wasn't much better. I was hoping for the chicken pot pie, but it was off the menu.. boo. We tend to eat more in the garden cafe due to flexibility, and every day we found enough fresh food, and variety to keep us satisfied. Flavors were good, hearty. All in all a cruise is what you make it, and we enjoyed our time on the Breakaway very much. Within a week I have used our cruise next certificate to book the Escape, the Breakaways sister ship.

Relaxing vacation to Bermuda