3. MSC Armonia
It is an excellent company where I have been able to travel 3 times, one north of Europe MSc OPERA, and the other 2 with the MSC ARMONIA to Brazil in 2015 and CUBA in 2016. I love the animation of the boat as well as the layout of it and the food and service that are excellent. The shows are different every day and that makes every day a new day. Also I really liked the parties that are done in the pool as they are thematic and very fun. The routes and stops are also quite good as it goes on stopping every day and very varied. In conclusion I love the company and will surely repeat with it that the quality and service are good and the prices very affordable. Is very Nice the company. MSC is a very good company and I'm sure I'll recommend to my friends.

Excellent Cruise to Cuba

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by roberley

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Bella

The shows are different every day and that makes every day a new day.

MSC is a very good company and I'm sure I'll recommend to my friends.
roberley’s Full Rating Summary