3. MSC Poesia
I choosed this cruise to discover the greek islands !! Because, last year we visited "Fjords" MSC Música. It was our honey moon, and it was Perfect !!! this time, we decided to visit the coast, and enjoy summer days with our lillte baby 8 mouths. Everything was niced, each port, unless Saranda !!! Not nice at all !!!! poor people who wanted to touch our bags, our children, awful beaches, not kind people and nobody speaks english at all. I dont recomend Saranda, if I have to repeat, if saranda is in the stops, I wont do it. Into the Poesia: Dinners were fantastic The cabin perfect with the little baby the crew very nice and 10 !! to Antonino !!!!!! And B Travel Brand. I will repeat it !!! very nice everybody with my baby !!! Next time, we are thinking to visit Baltic Capitals, so if you have any discount !!!

INCREDIBLE VIEWS

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by Rikca

I choosed this cruise to discover the greek islands !!

Into the Poesia:

Dinners were fantastic

The cabin perfect with the little baby

the crew very nice

and 10 !! to Antonino !!!!!! And B Travel Brand.

I will repeat it !!! very nice everybody with my baby !!!

Rikca’s Full Rating Summary