MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by jacbre

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

I chose this cruise for the destination. My experience with the services offered on the boat was great. The shows, the restaurants, the excursions, .. were all interesting and the organization excellent.

The service in the restaurant in the evenings was great. The waiter who checked us in did it with true professionalism and kindness.

I also found the boat entrance and exit very well organized. I thought that with so many passengers everything would be very slow but the fact is that the good organization made everything very fast.

The only downside was the time abuse of the hammocks in the pool. Although a maximum time of 30 minutes was established if you left it empty, there were many passengers who unconvinced left her occupied with a towel for hours. I think it would not be very difficult for someone on the staff to deal directly with removing the towels from the empty hammocks after 30 minutes.

It made it very uncomfortable to have to wait for quite some time to get a hammock by the pool.

jacbre's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O2 8241

A good cabin with ocean view. The cleaning and the service attention, excellent. The bathroom a bit small but sufficient.

Venice

There was no time to do any excursion but the boarding was very comfortable

Split

It is a beautiful city that I already knew but I always find it perfect to return.

Oia Village

A very well organized tour. The weather was very well taken advantage of. We gave time to everything.

View All 255 Oia Village Reviews
Mykonos

I liked the island of Mykonos a lot but maybe we were very little time and above all that we arrived very late with which the whole visit almost night. For those traveling with small children it is not a good time to do sightseeing.

Dubrovnik

A beautiful city I already knew. It's like a movie set. The worst that being August is full of tourists.

Ancona

I already knew Ancona. I understand it was a necessary stopover before returning to Venice but it is a totally expendable city. I do not find anything interesting. I would have preferred to occupy that time in Venice.

jacbre