3. MSC Divina
Chose MSC only because it was the cheapest. BUT you get what you pay for. -their website is the worst, cannot access your reservation -charge you standard stuff like room service....terrible. -information desk staff is awful -information desk ALWAYS HAD A HUGE LINE -staff is very unorganized and unhelpful -even tried to take their survey and the link says I took the survey already. The Divina was a disappointment from the very beginning. Could not pull up my reservation. Had to call several times to get help logging in. Called for information regarding the water slide and was told that it was only for children. When I started to unpack by luggage, found the room's carpeting to be soaking wet and dirty. Went to the front desk to complain and was told that they have to inspect the room and follow their procedures. When I went back to the front desk, they agreed that the carpet was wet but that they could not switch my room because they were sold out. I did not want to go back to an unsatisfactory room but they would not budge. Finally at 10pm after I had unpacked and was ready for bed, they called to say they had another room available. The information desk was always unhelpful.....I'm sure they have an awful job but their lack of training and professionalism leaves a lot to be desired. EMBARASSING !!!!!!!!!

MSC IS THE WORST !!!!!

MSC Divina Cruise Review by cruiser123485

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Interior Stateroom
Chose MSC only because it was the cheapest.

BUT you get what you pay for.

-their website is the worst, cannot access your reservation

-charge you standard stuff like room service....terrible.

-information desk staff is awful

-information desk ALWAYS HAD A HUGE LINE

-staff is very unorganized and unhelpful

-even tried to take their survey and the link says I took the survey already.

EMBARASSING !!!!!!!!!
cruiser123485’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Interior Stateroom
Cabin I2
Cabin floor was soaking wet and dirty.
Tried to get it changed and got the usual line that the ship was sold out.
Had to argue twice for over 20 minutes each......
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins