WE chose the Baltic cruise because we liked the itinerary and wanted to try Oceania Cruiseline. We like the smaller ships and this fit the need. The ship itself is well maintained and the common areas are nice. I am a blackjack player so I did enjoy the casino on this ship. Our cabin was nice we were on the concierge Veranda which gave us 4 nights in the speciality restaurants, there was a bottle of champagne waiting in our room and we could access our room earlier than others. The food was exceptional in the Speciality restaurants however we were disappointed in the Dining Room menus and the buffets. They had some featured nights of different cultures, one being Indian Food which is definitely not one of my favorites. The service was very slow in the main dining rooms, you could easily spend 2 hours just getting through dinner. We have sailed on Azamara and Seabourn and this ship definitely did not measure up to them.

The good and the bad of Nautica

Nautica Cruise Review by snirkle

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

snirkle’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A3 5328
Very nice and great service from the steward.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins