3. Crown Princess
The Crown Princess is an older ship but well kept. I was traveling alone and had an interior room. I really liked the room layout and design. No bigger or smaller than other ships I've been on, just very well organized flow. My cabin steward and dining room servers were wonderful, They always asked if there were any special requests and went out of their way to accommodate them. Food in main dining room was above average, but only average in Horizons. The shore excursions were only so-so, nothing special at all. I didn't go to any shows or activities but everyone at my dining table spoke highly of them and kept encouraging me to attend. Boarding in Southampton was a breeze. I was in my cabin, unpacked within 40 minutes of arriving at the dock! The fastest and easiest time ever for me. Disembarkation in New York took longer than usual and the transfer back to LaGuardia was horrible. We circled the airport (by bus mind you!) at least twice. My biggest disappointments were weather related and nothing within the control of the captain or cruise line.

Nice trip - I only wish we had better weather....

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Back2thewater

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Interior
Back2thewater’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID C221
Forward interior cabin. Quiet, low traffic area of the ship. Well designed layout.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins